805. Director's Cottage

Director’s Cottage was completed in 1927. The cottage and three acres of forestland behind it marked the northeast boundary of the YWCA summer camp. This cottage was scheduled to be built in 1925. But YWCA camp Director Edith Stanton decided the money should be spent on an outdoor swimming pool for the women, rather than housing for the director.